In many ways, the 2020/2021 financial year was extraordinary, mainly due to the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic. On the whole, we can assert that Addtech demonstrated a favourable resilience and, given the high pace of business and good cost control, we managed to maintain a respectable operating margin. We also carried out 14 acquisitions in attractive niche areas. Combined, this shows the strength and stability of our long-term business model.
- Net sales amounted to SEK 11,336 million (11,735).
- Operating profit before depreciation on intangible assets (EBITA) amounted to SEK 1,251 million (1,364), corresponding to an EBITA margin of 11.0 percent (11.6).
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 989 million (1,161), corresponding to an operating margin of 8.7 percent (9.9).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 729 million (873) and earnings per share before/after dilution amounted to SEK 2.60 (3.20).
- The return on working capital, P/WC, amounted to 52 percent (56).
- The return on equity was 23 percent (32), and the equity/assets ratio was 35 percent (36).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 1,503 million (1,117) and cash flow per share from operating activities amounted to SEK 5.60 (4.15).
- During the year, 14 acquisitions were implemented, with control of a further four companies being gained after the end of the financial year. Combined, these acquisitions added total annual sales of approximately SEK 1,450 million.
- CO2 intensity decreased by 11 percent.